Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Salesforce Administrator
Job Reference #: 02C9N
TTEC is seeking a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join our Technology Services team. This is a position based out of our TTEC campus in Tempe, AZ
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our CRM practice, you will provide design, deployment, and delivery support of next generation CRM solutions to our enterprise clients.
- Perform data creation, administration and management
- Maintain, administer and monitor user set-up, logins and password resets
- Perform reporting, monitoring and support in a customer support or Service Desk capacity
- Provide service in accordance with Service Level Agreements
- Participate in team meetings with management, operations, development teams and external clients
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management.
What Skills you will bring:
- 2 to 4 years helpdesk or customer support experience with Salesforce required.
- Ticketing system knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- Understanding or experience with Salesforce platform, or other enterprise software or Software as a Service model
- Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server database knowledge or experience is preferred
- Debugging, troubleshooting and IE experience
- Fluent in English
- Microsoft Word and Excel proficiency
- HTML experience
- Knowledge of system integration solutions or product middleware
- Demonstrated attention to detail, problem solving skills and strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated and a self-driven team player
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven time management skills in a dynamic development environment
- SalesForce Service Cloud, Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Developer Certifications
- CRM, Interaction Management, CTI, Case Management and Technologies that Support these
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!