Valle Del Sol
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Community Health Worker
at Valle Del Sol
Salary: $14.50 /hour
Join Valle del Sol in our commitment to provide quality, culturally sensitive integrated primary care and behavioral health services to adults, children and adolescents in need. Valle del Sol offers a diverse work environment, competitive pay and benefits, and the opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for two talented individuals to provide individualized care coordination for patients with unmet, complex, or ongoing medical needs to ensure communication between all providers regardless of their discipline. Follow up with patients to assist with overcoming barriers to successfully implementing action plans or implementing treatment recommendations as needed. Become trained in and lead groups on Chronic Disease Self-Management. Provide personalized assistance and resource connection for Valle del Sol members.
**Must pass ALTA test for Spanish verbal skills at a minimum of ALTA Level 2 verbal and able to read and write Spanish at a minimum of ALTA Level 1 in written Spanish skills.**
- At least 21 years old;
- High School diploma/GED
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Windows environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have good skills in both verbal and written communications.
- The ability to manage multiple changing priorities in an effective and organized fashion.
- Culturally sensitive.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute) trained or the ability to be trained within 90 days of hire date.
- TB test
- Must have or able to obtain valid Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and proof of auto insurance.
- Must maintain current CPR/1st Aid certification.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED SKILLS:
- Experience working with poverty-level families and drug awareness.
- Experience in the Arizona health care system.
- Knowledge of administrative and clinical systems, problem-solving skills, and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of medical records and acceptable charging procedures is highly desirable.
Valle del Sol is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer competitive salaries, opportunities for Training and Advancement, excellent Employee Benefits such as paid time off, paid sick leave, and paid holidays, healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, voluntary products through AFLAC, company provided life insurance, and company provided short & long term disability.