Washington Elementary School District #6 Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Build Dreams. Change Lives.
Teachers at Washington Elementary School District are more than just great educators. We have a passion for serving children and impacting our community at large. As a District, we're one big happy family because we foster strong connections within each school and encourage collaboration across the District.
As a teacher, you'll build relationships through professional development time on Wednesdays and by sharing ideas with teachers from other schools. Plus, you’ll speak with administrators and the District Office personnel, so you can share suggestions and make a difference for your colleagues and children.
If you are wondering if WESD is right for you, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you believe in the potential of every young student?
- Do you want to teach children from varying backgrounds?
- Do you set goals in the classroom and in your life?
- Do you use data to know if instruction is working?
- Are you open to trying new research approaches?
Whether you’re a new graduate, experienced teacher or passionate professional, we invite you to join one of our 32 schools and work with talented teachers. Together, we can serve a diverse student body by helping every child realize his or her potential.
- Supplemental Income Opportunities
- 24 Days of Holiday Pay
- Medical Leave Donation
- Single Medical and Dental Plans with No-cost Premiums
- Family Coverage
- Voluntary Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account with District Contribution
- Tuition Discount through Grand Canyon University
- Discounted Child Care
- National Board Incentive Pay
- New Teacher Program