Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Agile Transformation Leader
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Marketing and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
We are looking for a seasoned Agile, digital, and change leader to join the Enterprise Agile Transformation leadership team. This leader will champion Agile change strategy, planning and execution. They will partner closely with Agile leaders on our team, our partner lines of business, technology groups, and our enterprise functions to develop strategies and execute, so as to grow and improve the reach and impact of our Agile transformation. This person will be the primary transformation lead working with line of business and technology partners to assess the implications of their Agile adoption, identify additional organizational, operational and process changes needed to optimize the impact of the Agile transformation, and work with a team to manage communication and drive change. They will work with partners to develop a transformation roadmap and sequencing, analyze resource requirements and move Wells Fargo toward greater change readiness and successful Agile adoption.
Key responsibilities include:
- In a consultative manner, develop Agile transformation roadmaps and plans in collaboration with partner organizations
- Conduct strategic, organizational and operational impact assessments and consultation, and develop insight based change recommendations, strategies and plans
- Consult on Product Management best practices including product definition, customer feedback and product roadmap practices.
- Partner with coaching and transformation teams to support specific transformation initiatives.
- Establish productive, positive relationships with key stakeholders from across Business, Technology, and staff functions, leveraging and developing Agile advocates across the enterprise
- Lead the team in identifying, evaluating and addressing risks, issues and action items
- Partner closely with our communication and technology teams to track and report on progress, metrics, strategic insights, dashboards and implementations within specific transformation initiatives.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities
A Successful Candidate Will Demonstrate:
- Leadership - a strong organizational leader who is comfortable leading in a matrixed environment
- Consulting Skills - this position is much like an Engagement Manager role in a Consulting firm
- Influencing Skills - a proven ability as an effective and compelling communicator in both meeting room and large audience settings. Take complex and controversial subjects, bring clarity and ultimately drive to decisions. One who operates in a highly collaborative, yet decisive and results-oriented manner
- Strategic Thinking, Creativity and Implementation - thinks strategically and creatively about business problems, breaks down problems and presents solutions while evaluating the pros and cons of each option. Identifies business opportunities by delivering thoughtful analysis with strong logical thinking. Thinks in innovative ways about problems and issues and develops/ implements creative solutions to business problems
- Growth Mindset - A transformational leader with conviction, who is able to help others adopt and implement new strategies within a large, complex matrixed organization.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience driving Agile transformation in a large, complex organization
- Experience in operational or business process analysis and design
- Experience developing strategic roadmaps and plans, and driving them through implementation
- Experience developing and defining agile transformation strategy while ensuring adoption
- Experience with Product Development and Product Management
- Experience in technology architecture or development, particularly SecDevOps and continuous improvement
- Experience with scaling Agile leverage industry Frameworks
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to assess issues, make quick decisions, implement solutions, and influence strategic initiatives
- Proven success in working across multiple stakeholders to set strategy and plan execution of large scale, multi-group initiatives
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills; must be able to effectively communicate and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, competing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities
- Excellent analytical skills, with a track record of making data driven decisions
- Proven collaboration/facilitation ability; team player and collaborator with demonstrated success in leading, influencing, motivating and building strong internal/external business relationships in a heavily-matrixed organization
- Work style is driven and results oriented; comfortable working in a partnering environment and sometimes being the leader behind the scenes orchestrating the process
- Must be comfortable working with ambiguity and thrive on putting logical structure and framework in place
- Financial services and/or digital experience
- MBA and/or management consulting
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.