Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 4
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Portfolio Management Technology (PMT) within the Enterprise Services and Portfolio Mgmt CIO organization provides technology solutions in support of IT Portfolio Planning & Implementation.
The PMT team is seeking Applications Systems Engineer ( Application Developer) to help in the implementation of multiple Technology initiatives, provide technical execution for multiple project development initiatives, participate in the release schedules in conjunction with business drivers.
- Lead in the design and development of enterprise focused services in support of the Applications supporting the Portfolio Planing and Management functions
- Be part of a team and participate in multiple project releases, mentor team members across multiple geographical locations, establish application roadmaps for architectural standards in partnership with Project and Team Leads.
- Plan for infrastructure capacity, reliability and availability of the complete application portfolio.
- Partner with various stakeholders within the Business teams, Project Development teams, Patch coordination and Risk Management teams to deliver project commitments and support of application availability activities.
- Leading the integration of vendor products/SAAS hosted services with other systems.
- Act as Technical SME for the vendor product capabilities and it's integration capabilities.
Other Desired Qualifications
- REST API Web Services ,
- Knowledge of general system analysis and design processes
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.