Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Location**Open to all Wells Fargo Core Locations and Telecommute is an option**
The Enterprise Password Services (EPS) team in Enterprise Information Security (EIS) is looking for a senior Application Systems Engineer. The EPS team is responsible for managing passwords for myriad applications and authentication systems of records throughout Wells Fargo. User passwords are managed by the Automated Password Service, an adaptation of the Hitachi ID Password Manager product. Privileged and service accounts are managed by the CyberArk password vault. Additionally the team manages the in-house developed Secure One-Time Authentication application for out-of-band, auditable team member to team member authentication.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying, formulating and implementing complex information security tools, solutions and controls.
- Acting as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Analyzing highly complex business requirements, designing and writing technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Developing highly complex original code and acting as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Verifying program logic by writing test plans and overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Performing security peer reviews prior to code deployments.
- Overseeing overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Developing new documentation, departmental technical procedures, and deployment and user guides.
- Assuring quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and overseeing creation of or updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- Experience with Hitachi ID Password Manager or IAM Suite
- Experience with "green screen" terminal scraping
- Experience with F12 Developer Tools
- Experience with HTTP tools such as Postman
- Experience developing software that uses client-side certificate authentication
- Experience with Smarty Template Engine
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-Chandler: Min: $90,300 Mid: $129,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.