Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer 5
at Wells Fargo
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as "Personal Cell" or "Cellular" in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Technology’s Wire Transfer Platform Support Team is seeking a talented Application System Engineer 5 to help support their application. Wire Transfer uses a vendor provided product that is responsible for processing Wire volume at Wells Fargo. This position has the primary responsibility of providing production support, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving production job/transaction failures, data research, recommending code fixes as well as coordinating with the development team
- Participating in the troubleshooting of customer issues and production incidents.
- Provides training and guidance to less experienced team members.
- Works with on-site contractors or Wells Fargo offshore teams.
- Helps or participate in performance/load tests.
- Troubleshooting program logic by reviewing log files and debugging of programs.
- Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develop new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as one team to deliver innovative top quality solutions.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Familiar with Payments messaging standards such as NACHA, SWIFT, ACI MTS
- 5+ years’ experience of development experience web services (client/service) using message broker with WSDL (web services definition language).
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.