Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Apps Systems Engineer - Sr. FlexCube Engineer
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As one of the Senior Engineers for the Global Expansion technology, this team member must have an understanding of International banking branch products and processes. A candidate will be required to have experience with Oracle Flexcube related technologies including GI for defining interfaces to external systems, CPG and defining STP rules, RAD for developing screen extensibility, and OBIEE for creation and/or maintenance of custom reports. This team member will be responsible for Java and PL/SQL procedure development and/or maintenance, and will be instrumental in shaping the integration of the branch systems/applications with Wholesale and Wells Fargo enterprise applications.
In addition this team member will:
- Document technical design based on business functional and non-functional requirements, then work with other members of development teams to socialize and update design.
- Create and review development estimates from development teams with senior management and actively seek clarification and verification as appropriate.
- Develop and participate in the adoption and evolution of high-quality code development standards.
- Update and complete documentation, procedures and user guides.
- Understand BCP, quality assurance, information security and compliance requirements and analyze changes for risk to the environment.
- Participate in testing and environment validation efforts.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience with enterprise system monitoring and high availability architectures.
- Familiarity and experience operating in an enterprise environment using formal procedures and policies required for escalation and outage resolution.
- Able to navigate through a rapidly changing business and technical environment.
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.