Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cornerstone Application Support Specialist - Applications Systems Engineer 6
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Enterprise Core Services Platform Management Group
Enterprise Core Services (ECSPM) is a key horizontal organization within Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) / Enterprise Chief Information Office (ECIO). The primary mission for core services is the delivery of technology solutions with sustainable compliance, efficiency and innovation across the bank. As ECSPM moves forward the big opportunity is to create common solutions and services that are measurable and that the entire Wells Fargo enterprise can take advantage of to simplify, modernize and transform
Cornerstone Application Production Support Team
The Cornerstone Application Production Support (CAPS) team provides Level 2 production support for Cornerstone, which is an enterprise customer due diligence, AML, and KYC globally satisfying multiple regulatory jurisdictions. This team provides key IT Service Management services including Production Support, Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and Release & Deployment Management.
Level 2 support comprised of application support personnel responsible for making sure that application is available during business hours or as agreed by the stakeholders. Support is provided by follow the sun model and is escalation point for engagement by technology, business, and operations for all application issues.
This application support specialist position is responsible to drive IBM BPM and IID application support services including incident triage, root cause analysis, change evaluation-execution-validation, release & deployment management. The role would require close partnership with development and infrastructure areas such as middleware, database, network, etc.
Delivery of quality support services, developing strong partnerships, balancing multiple priorities, providing clear direction in a changing environment, and driving improvements in an efficient manner are all characteristics of a successful candidate in this role.
- Deliver day-to-day application production support services for Cornerstone (CDD/KYC/AML)
- Drive triage activities for medium to high severity incidents
- Troubleshoot complex production issues leveraging partner teams and Subject Matter Experts
- Perform root cause analysis as part of problem management
- Ensure operational risks managed through the risk systems, processes, and initiatives.
- Support and drive the delivery of required compliance work.
- Champion continuous improvement work across Technology & Infrastructure teams to drive stability, client delight and operational excellence.
- Identify and implement service delivery improvements through automation.
- Escalate and act as point of contact for high severity issues.
- Maintain strong partnerships across technology, business, and operational teams.
- Coach junior team members.
- Provide general oversight and direction of virtual teams.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD), Anti Money Laundering (AML), and Know Your Customer (KYC) prior experience
- Experience with IT Service Management, ITIL, and service transformations
- Experience with ITSM tools (Remedy)
- Experience supporting IBM Integration Designer (IID), WebSphere Lombardi Edition, WebSphere Process Server, IBM Process Designer
- Experience supporting middleware systems and messaging such as Solace or MQ.
- Significant experience with using and applying monitoring solutions such as Tivoli, Netcool, AppDynamics, etc
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.