Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Deposit Products Process Management (Product Manager 5)
at Wells Fargo
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Our guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Wells Fargo Deposit Products Group (DPG) within PVSI offers innovative checking, savings and payment solutions that form the core of our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo and fulfill a broad array of their financial needs. We make our products and services intuitive so they are simple to use and fully integrated to deliver a superior customer experience through all of our channels.
This senior level position has responsibility for understanding and managing complex processes that affect our entire product line. Primary responsibilities include:
* Process Mapping: Evaluate checking and savings product functions, such as monthly service fee processing or account closing flow
* Identify opportunities: Assess existing functions to streamline, automate, and improve the customer experience or reduce risk to the bank
* Propose Solutions: Create and deliver effective presentations to senior management to achieve senior level support for new processes, controls, procedures, or systems development
* Lead Projects: Act as lead non-technical stakeholder on systems development projects, including: defining business requirements from a product perspective, working with cross-functional teams during the development and implementation phases of projects, and validating test and production results
* Process Management: On-going management of processes as a subject matter expert. Address internal/external questions and complaints, and support cross-functional teams that interact with process.
* Develop Expertise: Develop a broad knowledge the systems, processes, and procedures used to manage checking and savings accounts.
Other Desired Qualifications
* Knowledge of Hogan IDS/CIS systems and familiarity with Hogan PCDs
* 5+ years of system development experience with typical deposit product systems like Hogan IDS/CIS, SVP, CIV, RWS
* Advanced Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Excel pivot table function) skills
* Ability to work independently in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
CA-SF-Financial District: Min: $117,600 Mid: $168,000
CA-Concord: Min: $117,600 Mid: $168,000
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $98,000 Mid: $140,000
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
CA-SF-Financial District: 525 Market St - San Francisco, CA
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.