Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Box Office Representative (Internal GRGE Employees or GRIC Members only)
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position provides excellent Guest Services by accurately and efficiently processing box office purchases and pick-ups for guests. Possess a professional yet friendly attitude and exceptional guest service to all guests, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Accurately and efficiently processes guests tickets selection through the computerized ticketing system.
- Accurately and efficiently processes guests purchases through the enterprise's cash register system.
- Greets guest with a smile and engages them in conversation as appropriate.
- Maintains the accountability and security of their individual cash drawer event tickets and enterprises assets.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Up to $14.12/hourly
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Guest service experience required. Prefer computerized ticketing system experience.
- Must be able to count and make change accurately. Prefer cash register experience.
- Must possess an outgoing attitude and enjoy working with the general public.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment.
- Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment.
- Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.