Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position has responsibility for the general condition, maintenance and appearance of the assigned property, by accomplishing the following tasks personally or through assigned staff, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external gusts.
- Implements all projects and assignments as directed by the Director of Facilities.
- Performs regular tours of all work and public areas, identifying, addressing and correcting deficiencies.
- Inspects buildings and office areas to evaluate suitability for employees and patrons considering such as factors as air circulation, lighting, and/or factors affecting the casino environment.
- Oversees daily logging of incidents affecting the departments including incidents with employees, and irregularities that may arise.
- Coordinates all remodeling projects and related work orders to ensure conformance to established specifications and project completion to guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with all safety standards and codes.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Directly supervises multiple maintenance department employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Five (5) years facilities management experience required.
- Five (5 ) years supervisory management experience required.
- Skilled in reading and understanding building blueprints.
- Must possess a valid AZ driver's license and clean driving record for the past five (5) years.
Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Greet our guest, Interact positively with our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Appreciate our guest.
Must pass a pre-employment physical, drug/alcohol test and agree to maintain a Drug-Free Workplace as a condition of employment. Must pass a full background check to be certified/licensed prior to employment. Must be able to work in a smoking environment.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.