Gila River Hotels & Casinos
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Gila River Hotels & Casinos
This position participates in the detail and completion of the maintenance of the casino including sweeping, mopping, cleaning and organizing food and hospitality areas. This team member may assist with banquet set-up relating to the set-up of tables, chairs, and other preparations related to catering and food service by performing the following duties, as well as demonstrating the GILA WAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes and provides excellent guest service experiences to both internal and external guests.
- Completes all duties and tasks assigned.
- Ensures highest sanitation levels for all items previously used so that they may be used again in clean condition, free of any contamination risk.
- Utilizes and implements M.S.D.S. criteria, food and product safety, and Food & Beverage Policies & Procedures.
- Removes all trash and maintains loading and receiving areas in safe and clean condition.
- Cleans and sanitizes all food service areas and equipment.
- Maintains a dependable work attendance record with extremely infrequent absences and/or lateness.
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Skill / Requirements
- Ability to perform the GILA WAY which is as follows; Interact positively with guest, Appreciate our guest, Listen actively to our guest, Greet our guest
- Must acquire and maintain a valid Gila River Environmental Health Food Handlers Card, Alcohol Awareness Certification, Blood-Borne Pathogens (BBP) and other required compliance trainings.
- Must possess excellent guest service skills, strong telephone etiquette, a self-starter with the ability to follow-up and complete tasks in a timely manner with minimum supervision.
There are suitability standards that all applicants must meet in order to obtain employment with Gila River Gaming Enterprises, Inc. Applicants who have felonies, warrants, outstanding tickets, shoplifting or theft convictions will be ineligible for employment.