Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Property Manager-Commercial
at YAM Worldwide
The Assistant Property Manager-Commercial is responsible for tracking vendor proposals and contracts, tenant insurance requirements, mailings, and filings and follows-up to ensure service order requests have been completed. This position has a broad variety of administrative duties encompassing the day-to-day operations for YAM’s commercial properties.
- Process service and maintenance requests.
- Coordinate with our Facilities Department and third-party vendors on work order resolution.
- Ensure all work order and repair requests are processed in a timely fashion.
- Assist manager with contract and work order administration, correspondence, file maintenance, and tenant/vendor follow up on work performed.
- Investigate and resolve tenant complaints.
- Vendor management - coordinate with third-party vendors on routine property services.
- Keep property contact sheets updated. Assist in maintaining tenant and vendor information for the properties to include owner, tenant and vendor contact information.
- Track tenant and vendor insurance certificates. Maintain system for tenant and vendor certificates of insurance as well as send correspondence as necessary to keep certificates of insurance current.
- Review, prepare, and code invoices for property manager’s approval.
- Assist with Accounts Receivable.
- Process tenant billbacks.
- Assist in maintaining all hard and electronic files for all properties.
- Data entry and paper and electronic file organization.
- Assembling mailings to tenants.
- Coordinate with tenants on move-in/move-out procedures – utility transfers, welcome letters, etc.
- Work on special projects under supervision of Property Manager.
- Handle other administrative duties as assigned.
- Visit properties as needed.
Experience and Education Required
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Office
- The successful candidate will be very detail-oriented, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, extremely professional, and customer service oriented.
- Knowledge and experience with Yardi preferred, but not mandatory.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Experience handling multiple priorities skillfully, confidently, and professionally.
- Display a high level of self-motivation, accountability, use of sound judgement and willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality, honesty, and integrity in all situations.
- Must have a valid Arizona driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Reliable transportation is essential for frequent travel to/from properties.